- Client discusses concept and budget with Kaminer, submits any images and research they have done. Based on that information, Kaminer creates drawings and provides a quote for each design that includes materials and labor, but not sales tax and shipping.
- Quotes provided by Kaminer have a 10 day expiration date from date provided due to the fluctuating prices of precious metal.
- Design Fee starts at the amount of $200 and the full amount must be paid before Kaminer begins the design process. Design Fee includes communication time (in person meetings, phone conversations or emails), custom design drawings, and custom quotes.
- Design Fee is not eligible for a refund even if Client decides to not move forward with the Commission when Kaminer has completed the design work part of the agreement. Design Fee covers the extra time Kaminer has to put into custom commission projects.
- Client reviews the submitted designs and has the option to request one revision free of charge. If Client sends the revised designs back for an additional revision, each revision costs the Client $100.
- If Kaminer is required to do any research for a design, an added charge of $50 per hour plus any travel costs are factored into Design Fee.
- All designs must be original designs by Kaminer Haislip. Kaminer will not replicate or re-create existing objects, historical styles, or other artist’s work. Client is encouraged to submit photographs, images, or other objects to Kaminer for inspiration, but reproductions and direct appropriation are against Commission Policy.
- Client must pay a non-refundable 50% deposit of the approved Commission price (excludes Design Fee) to Kaminer before any materials are purchased or before Kaminer begins making the custom design.
- The remaining 50% of the approved Commission price is due when the project is completed and delivered or shipped to the Client.
- Commissioned pieces are nonrefundable, nonreturnable, and cannot be exchanged.
- Kaminer Haislip retains copyright to any commissioned artwork she designs, including all reproduction rights. No artwork designed or made by Kaminer Haislip may be reproduced by Client without the prior contractual approval of Kaminer Haislip.
Questions, comments, or inquiry into commissioning Kaminer Haislip can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.